Beauty of Flowers
A Mandala and Scared Geometry exploration
Flowers are the moment’s representations of things that are in themselves eternal. ~ Sri Aurobindo
Five online Sessions – Every Sunday starting on 3rd October 2021 from 4.30 – 6.30 pm IST
A five week art exploration, opening the being to the world of flowers. Through this connection with the natural world, we explore our own inner spaces.
- Connect with flowers
- Create Flower Mandalas
- Understand the messages and qualities of flowers
- Explore the inherent order of the natural world through sacred geometry
- Self exploration and setting intentions
No prior art experience required.
List of Materials required for every session –
- 3 sheets Paper (A3 cartridge paper is ideal but any A3 or A4 paper will be suitable)
- Recommended – Classmate Artist Pad – A/3 – 130 gsm
- 3-4 sheets of A/4 printing paper
- Straight edge (30 cm ruler is ideal)
- Compass – Maped of Staedtler
- Pencils (ideally HB and 2B)
- Pencil sharpener
- A flat surface to draw on
- Colours – Markers, Water colour, Fine Liners, Pencil Colours, Sketch Pens etc (at least have 2-3 mediums handy)
- Brushes, Water Container and Rag
- Few fresh flowers of your choice
Mandalas have been used from time immemorial as an universal symbol of integration, harmony and transformation. They represent “wholeness”, and can be seen as a model for the organizational structure of life itself – a cosmic diagram that reminds us of our relation to the infinite, the world that extends both beyond and within our bodies and minds.
Suitable for anyone who would be interested in self-exploration and working with the healing energies of mandala creation.