Sacred Geometry and Symbology of the Yantra
A four session exploration on the sacred symbology of the Yantra. We draw yantras and understand the sacred geometry of these ancient and powerful symbols.
Four online sessions every Saturday and Sunday starting from 18th June 2022
Timings – 4.30 – 6.30 pm IST
Session Dates – Saturday 18th June, Sunday 19th June, Saturday 25th June, Sunday 26th June,
No prior art experience required.
List of Materials you need to keep ready for every session –
- 3 sheets Paper (A3 cartridge paper is ideal but any A3 or A4 paper will be suitable)
- Recommended – Classmate Artist Pad – A/3 – 130 gsm
- 3-4 sheets of A/4 printing paper
- Straight edge (30 cm ruler is ideal)
- Compass – Maped of Staedtler
- Pencils (ideally HB and 2B)
- Pencil sharpener
- A flat surface to draw on
- Colours – Markers, Water colour, Fine Liners, Pencil Colours, Sketch Pens etc (at least have 2-3 mediums handy)
- Brushes, Water Container and Rag
Zoom link be sent a day before workshop.
Handouts with be provided and recordings of sessions will be made available for a period of 1 month after the end of the workshop.