In this workshop, we learn and work with sacred geometry, colour resonances, journaling, breathing, music and visualisation. Delving deep within one-self, we connect to the “centre” within – a place of beauty, peace, joy and co-creation.
Session Intention – Opening to the Light
Timings – 5.00 – 6.30 pm IST
Saturday – 3rd September 2022
This is part of a series of monthly exploratory workshops. Each month we will explore a different aspect of our being through the mandala process. Each workshop is independent so you can attend any one or all.
No prior art experience required.
- 3 sheets Paper (A3 cartridge paper is ideal but any A3 or A4 paper will be suitable)
Recommended – Classmate Artist Pad – A/3 – 130 gsm
- 3-4 sheets of A/4 printing paper
- Straight edge (30 cm ruler is ideal)
- Compass – Maped of Staedtler
- Pencils (ideally HB and 2B)
- Pencil sharpener
- A flat surface to draw on
- Colours – Markers, Water colour, Fine Liners, Pencil Colours, Sketch Pens etc (at least have 2-3 mediums handy)
- Brushes, Water Container and Rag
Zoom link be sent a day before workshop
About the facilitator
Vivechana is an entrepreneur, publisher and mandala artist. She currently lives in Pondicherry and runs her own company “Soulscapes” with the intention of manifesting beauty within and in the world. Her works have been showcased with a gallery in Mumbai as well in stores across India and overseas.
There are no reviews yet.