In this workshop, we learn and work with sacred geometry, colour resonances, journaling, breathing, music and visualisation. Delving deep within one-self, we connect to the “centre” within – a place of beauty, peace, joy and co-creation.
Session Intention – Portals of Light
Timings – 5.00 – 6.30 pm IST
Saturday – September 9th 2023
This is part of a series of monthly exploratory workshops. Each month we will explore a different aspect of our being through the mandala process. Each workshop is independent so you can attend any one or all.
No prior art experience required.
- 3 sheets Paper (A3 cartridge paper is ideal )
Recommended – Classmate Artist Pad – A/3 – 130 gsm Cartridge Paper
- 3-4 sheets of A/4 printing paper
- Straight edge (30 cm ruler is ideal)
- Compass – Maped of Staedtler
- Pencils (ideally HB and 2B)
- Pencil sharpener
- A flat surface to draw on
- A black fineliner / micro tip pen.
- Colours – Markers, Water colour, Fine Liners, Pencil Colours, Sketch Pens etc (any medium you prefer). Once the mandala is drawn we will have time for rendering where you can use any medium of your choice.
- Brushes, Water Container and Rag (if needed)
Zoom link be sent a day before workshop. Please note that no session recordings will be provided. Do make it for the live session.
About the facilitator
Vivechana is an entrepreneur, publisher and mandala artist. She currently lives in Pondicherry and is the founder of “Soulscapes”. The vision of Soulscapes is, to manifest beauty within and in the world with its various offerings. Her works have been showcased with a gallery in Mumbai as well in stores across India and overseas.