Sacred Geometry & Number Series
Join me in this series of exploring sacred geometry based on numbers. We draw and explore sacred symbols and patterns from cultures across the world.
Session Intention – Delving into the mysteries of number 9
Timings – 4.30 – 7.00 pm IST
Saturday – 26th – 27th November 2022
This is part of a series of exploratory workshops on Sacred Geometry. In each session, we will explore sacred symbols, mandalas and patterns based on numbers. Each workshop is independent so you can attend any one or all.
No prior art experience required.
- 4 sheets Paper (A3 cartridge paper is ideal but any A3 or A4 paper will be suitable)
Recommended – Classmate Artist Pad – A/3 – 130 gsm
- 3-4 sheets of A/4 printing paper
- Tracing paper – A/3
- Straight edge (30 cm ruler is ideal)
- Compass – Maped of Staedtler
- Pencils (ideally HB and 2B)
- Pencil sharpener
- A flat surface to draw on
- Colours – Markers, Water colour, Fine Liners, Pencil Colours, Sketch Pens etc (at least have 2-3 mediums handy)
- Brushes, Water Container and Rag
Zoom link be sent a day before workshop. Please note that session recordings will be provided for a limited time period. Do make it for the live session.
About the facilitator
Vivechana is an entrepreneur, publisher and mandala artist. She currently lives in Pondicherry and runs her own company “Soulscapes” with the intention of manifesting beauty within and in the world. Her works have been showcased with a gallery in Mumbai as well in stores across India and overseas.
There are no reviews yet.